Recommendation for Shrink Wrap

I think that is more for bags,for sealing small items for sale into bags/tamper-evident packaging for bottled goods. Might not be the best thing for 18650'.
If it shrinks 2:1 doesn't that make the shrink tube 1" wide?
shrink wrap for 18650's is made for the 18650's. Most of it is precisely cut to match the length/width needed for an 18650. less time cutting more time installing the shrinks.
I am sure there is a place that sells it by the roll if you want/need.
later floyd

My Malectrics spot welder arrived last week.
Found myself needing to fix some wraps. I checked back on the site here where normally there was ads on the top right, but found that the ads were just generic, non cell related. I kept refreshing hoping to get the link to the stores, but nothing.
Thanks for the link.

That being said is it just my machine not seeing site related ads?

Bubba said:
My Malectrics spot welder arrived last week.
Found myself needing to fix some wraps. I checked back on the site here where normally there was ads on the top right, but found that the ads were just generic, non cell related. I kept refreshing hoping to get the link to the stores, but nothing.
Thanks for the link.

That being said is it just my machine not seeing site related ads?

We are trying to find a good balance between ads and content, the old ads might make a come back rather than generic google ads because they are more in direct support of active community members businesses

hbpowerwall said:
We are trying to find a good balance between ads and content, the old ads might make a come back rather than generic google ads because they are more in direct support of active community members businesses
Understood, I use PiHole, but made sure it didn't block the normal ads on this site. But recently noticed they were gone... right when I was needing it.

No problem with having the generic ads, but the community supported ads should be cycled in more favorably.

Back