10 more Batteries LGGBM261865 ....

floydR

to dissemble 36v 5.2 ah

image_xhvelr.jpg

Taking me a while to disassemble the first battery tried to save the bms. looks like these were tube batteries for bikes. will report how the first cells results when tester is done.
The battery was at 31.1v so 3.11v a cell

Later floyd

yep first four I tested
cell1=2605
cell2=2580
cell3=2630
cell4=2613
need to buy some more!

Later floyd

How hard are they to process down?

Once I figured out there 8 or 9 screws holding the cells in the cell holder not hard.
I will take photos along the way on the next one I take apart completely.
The hardest part on the first battery was getting the cells out of the half shell case they are in.
The first battery took me about 1 hour. course it was 10 pm and I had been up since 4 am. Brain power wasn't the best.

image_iwgrfn.jpg

I am a little concerned about the battery on the end, I thought it was glue at first glance now i am not so sure.
The first battery I dismatled had the white stuff on it too, and some of the cells I have tested from the first battery had the whilte stuff on them.
and the first 4:
2605mAh
2580mAh
2630mAh
2613mAh
Not bad since they are 2600 mAh cells
later floyd

The batteries are moderately hard to dissemble. Some is just snipping battery tabs off and other is :huh: what were they thinking. First battery had two sided connectors to hold each 4 cell group to the next group, the second Battery had a metal bar in the center.
voltage reading of battery

image_kcbtft.jpg

thought this rod in center of battery pack was aluminum but it sticks to magnets how I didn't mess up my cable cutter to much.

image_djrjoa.jpg

later
floyd

That white stuff is just glue or anti-vibration stuff in my opinion

I like the results from the new opuses
new opus BT-C3400's

image_kjgter.jpg

image_mdapij.jpg

although helps when you have good cells. Old opus is probably closer to the truth. These cells are 2600 mAh when new.
Old BT-C3400 with fan mod

image_tjtyem.jpg

later Floyd

You do not have to cut the rod. There is one phillips screw on the end of it. Remove it and slide the batteries. Have dissasambled many of these though with different cells, EVE 18650/26V.

floydR said:
to dissemble 36v 5.2 ah

image_xhvelr.jpg

Taking me a while to disassemble the first battery tried to save the bms. looks like these were tube batteries for bikes. will report how the first cells results when tester is done.
The battery was at 31.1v so 3.11v a cell

Later floyd

Hello, I work with electric scooters, those are batteries from ninebot scooters. They are very good cells.

It seems that the database has lost a few cells to me most of the major players LG, Panasonic, Sony, Samsung pages were much longer in the past. Maybe I am mistaken.
The LGM26 cells have been used in Wolf's builds, Dr. Dickie's builds, and I am sure others.
later floyd

I dont think you are mistaking.
The cell database is not maintained anymore.

A lot of submissions must be processed, and a lot of data sheets must be replaced.
I would like to do it but the person that was in charge of our dbase seems to have closed every door.

Has anyone asked Mike (lithiumsolar) if he still has access to the backend of the cell Dbase and if so would he be would to turn over control to a new person?
Just asking because The Cell Database is what made this forum place to go for cell imformation for many people and seems we would want to keep it that way.
Later floyd

Has anyone asked Mike (lithiumsolar) if he still has access to the backend of the cell Dbase and if so would he be would to turn over control to a new person?
Just asking because The Cell Database is what made this forum place to go for cell imformation for many people and seems we would want to keep it that way.
Later floyd
@hbpowerwall is in the process of dealing with this situation. Mike doesn't have access to any of the software directly anymore as it does not live on his servers, as per his request.
Just give it some time and things will be resolved.

Back