UK - Selling 10,000 Approx 18650's Untested but cheap

Status
Not open for further replies.

untested18650uk

I've got approximately 10,000 x 18650's in an untested state. I'd expect many or most to work as I've charged up a random selection of around 20 and these are being used in my high powered mountain biking lights and torches.

I'm not a battery expert and happy to sell these at a very cheap rate based on what a buyer deems them to be worth.

I've added some random sample pics to help

image_evkkwg.jpg

image_qqbucp.jpg

image_irfceh.jpg

How many of the LGs do you have Im after around 400 for an escooter if cheap enough and not to far away Im in Birmingham cheers

mickthesander said:
How many of the LGs do you have Im after around 400 for an escooter if cheap enough and not to far away Im in Birmingham cheers

I need to check on LGs - I expect I have 400 all the same.

Theyre located in the South but I live near Birmingham so can bring some back next weekend if I have what you need. Can confirm Monday/Tuesday

woetyke said:
What is cheap? Shipping possible?

Not quite settled on a price yet but less than 10p a cell. Happy to consider offers to simply clear them. Cant ship these but can probably arrange delivery. Theyre boxed correctly for storage.

I will happily have the LG mj1 of you as many as you have at 10p per cell when you have chance send me info if you have any inr 18650 there as would like more

You have an email, I can take all of our stock. We have 2 powerwall to build. One on replacement of acid battery

By thats a canny price, I live in Washington so a bit too far from me to drive

Thanks for the replies and PMs

For everyone waiting, Im off for a couple of days with Man Flu ?. Will be back with the batteries Wednesday/Thursday and will get back to everyone with more comprehensive info.

Closing. After several posts of requesting if these are available and no response from OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back