Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
restore old recliner
Guys, I have one specific question for you about  restoring old recliners?? Does anyone had such problems with house furniture??
No. I don't restore old recliners.
I have done some work in my early days but nah nowadays people throw away so much so you can just pick something better up 2nd hand Big Grin
Korishan likes this post
NOTE! My links supplied in this message may be affiliated with Ebay and by clicking on them you agree on the terms.
YouTube / Forum system setup / My webpage  Diy Tech & Repairs

Current: 10kW Mpp Hybrid | 4kW PIP4048 | 2x PCM60x | 100kWh LiFePo4 | 20kWh 14s 18650 |  66*260W Poly | ABB S3 and S5 Trip breakers
Upcoming: 14S 18650~30kWh
Better to buy new one if old chair is not so important for you. For example, you can find good and cheap recliners on reviews thebestreclinersreviews and after that order tham on amazon or ebay.
If it's structurally sound & you'd like a project, then why not have a go at restoring it.
Upholstery isn't too complicated & you just need patience & a good staple gun (use stainless staples).
It might be cheaper getting a new one, but sometimes that's not the only motivation :-)
Running off solar, DIY & electronics fan :-)
It is better to buy a new chair I think
Getting a new one would work better, nowadays it's quite easy to find good furniture online whether it is office chair or gaming chair or recliner. Simply check online reviews and choose the one that suits you better and buy from amazon.