Howdy folks

Coinhunter

I am an old fart tired and fed up with what I consider being ripped off by inferior products. I want to learn how to repair and replace the batteries in my power tools and my laptops. I am retired and have been for 23 years but I still do all my own work on everything I own from cars, trucks, house, lawnmowers etc. I figure as long as I can do it and enjoy doing it the better off I will be. It sure as heck beats sitting in a chair watching the stupid television all the time waiting to pass away. So folks my hobbies are beside DIY stuff I hunt treasure, metal detect, fire off a few rounds now and then, read, rebuild vehicles when I have one to work on, ride motorcycles, collect coins, knives, play poke her, throw knives, dance, and a few other items I don't want to expand upon. Things I don't do include drink, smoke or do drugs, take dares or make foolish bets. I am too old to fight anymore, too slow to run, and I would rather just pull out a gun and stop the problem than prolong it and give the other person an advantage. Oh yea where I live has produced some of the finest moonshine ever known to man and the man responsible for it was named Popcorn Sutton.

Welcome - good to see you doing what you love. Enjoy your stay

Back