Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Maniac_Powerwall
Thank you all. These plates are made to mount on the outside of your house wall. The 'Fassade' we say in germany I think it is facade!? Smile
My Powerwall Build Thread

Maniac_Powerwall: 1x 14S100P 18650 LiIo, 6x 345W LG panels, MPP Solar PIP5048GK, Batrium Watchmon4 BMS
My Batrium had some kind of freeze yesterday. It was still working but no communication. Not on wifi and also I couldn't connect via USB. Hope this will not happen again. I needed to restart it. Now it is working again!?

Anyone having this issue before?

Maniac_Powerwall: 1x 14S100P 18650 LiIo, 6x 345W LG panels, MPP Solar PIP5048GK, Batrium Watchmon4 BMS
(04-04-2020, 05:11 PM)Maniac_Powerwall Wrote: My Batrium had some kind of freeze yesterday. It was still working but no communication. Not on wifi and also I couldn't connect via USB. Hope this will not happen again. I needed to restart it. Now it is working again!?

Anyone having this issue before?
Yes - my WM4 (with expansion board) WiFi stops working 'now and then'.   Mine is under the house which has vents to outdoors but is not exposed to 'wind' or anything like that and the temp is steady 55F low in winter and 75F hi in summer.  I mention this because it seems to occur when there's a strong humidy or weather change - like a rain storm moves in or in early morning after a rain when sun comes up - which could cause humidy? or somthing to filter thru the vents and affect it. 

Its bizarre but has been ongoing for 1.5yrs now - ever since I got it.  Each time, I have to cycle power.      I upgraded (about 4? months ago) to latest firmware but didn't fix anything.

Because of this, I use a cheap laptop near the WM4 with USB cable/communication and then Remote Desktop into the laptop for info - and this fixed my problem as I don't use WiFi anymore. @Daromer has commented that his WiFi works perfectly when i brought this up a while back.
There is a reset button on the WM4. But I can't find how it works. Short press? Long press? I can cycle power but it seems easier to use the button. Couldn't say that there is any high humidity here at the moment. But didn't measure that.