Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm so stupid my wife is going to kill me.
Update. I cancelled the order on ebay after emailing Peggy from Mpp solar she told me they have a U.S. distributor. I ordered a Hybrid LV2424 from https://usa-mpp-solar.com/home. I should be able to run a generator transfer switch and use solar panels during the day with grid backup to manually selected circuits while keeping batteries charged for emergencies. The unit is supposed to come with grid feedback disabled. Thanks for all the help.
Doin it likes this post
Let’s us know how it works for u, thx for the link
(03-25-2020, 02:19 PM)not2bme Wrote: elkeith108

"I have it set to switch back to grid when that happens, and in 10 minutes it will switch back to battery."

Ok, so I was wondering if the MPP inverters could do this.. I honestly thought that if you over load it, it would shut off or have issue. so if you have a 1000w inverter ur fridge kicks in and uses 1500w, your inverter switches to grid to power your fridge, but if the max the invter can put out is 1000w, wouldnt this overload the unit? and thus not switch anything to grid?
Mpp Will switch to grid IF the overload is in normal range. If its to big it either dies or shuts down.

I have tried all 3.....
The Ultimate DIY Solar and build place
YouTube / Forum system setup / My webpage  Diy Tech & Repairs

Current: 10kW Mpp Hybrid | 4kW PIP4048 | 2x PCM60x | 100kWh LiFePo4 | 20kWh 14s 18650 |  66*260W Poly | ABB S3 and S5 Trip breakers
Upcoming: 14S 18650~30kWh
(05-02-2020, 08:21 PM)daromer Wrote: Mpp Will switch to grid IF the overload is in normal range. If its to big it either dies or shuts down.

I have tried all 3.....
What is the amount of normal overload range?