Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MPP Solar USA
Has anyone made a purchase to Mpp Solar USA
(03-31-2020, 12:59 AM)elkeith108 Wrote: Has anyone made a purchase to Mpp Solar USA

I live in the US. I make purchases directly from MPPSolar. It's cheaper than buying from their online stores and it gets delivered in 2-3 business days. If you're interested in ordering something, you can email peggy@mppsolar.com and she will quote you a price and get an invoice set up.
CHEAP! 2200mAh Sanyo Cells for Salvage, Only $0.17/ea!!
^ Use discount code "BATTERY" for 10% off!
Thank you

I'm really curious, how much cheaper. I have purchased and canceled one order trying to cancel second order( I'm stupid and keep buying wrong unit)
(03-31-2020, 01:20 AM)elkeith108 Wrote: I'm really curious, how much cheaper.

The last time I ordered something was April 2019. It was a PCM60X charge controller and I paid $245 shipped to the US. I see they're $265 shipped on their eBay store now, can't recall what they were at the time.
CHEAP! 2200mAh Sanyo Cells for Salvage, Only $0.17/ea!!
^ Use discount code "BATTERY" for 10% off!
(03-31-2020, 12:59 AM)elkeith108 Wrote: Has anyone made a purchase to Mpp Solar USA
i did last week. And should be here today or tomorrow. It was a pip 2424. So some thing are coming out of Thailand.  I cant say for everything tho. Because i have order other thing from the area. And the order still hasn't went truth. I say tying to order anything thing form any where over sea right now. WE are taking a big chance. that it may be months be for we get anything that we have order.
 So good luck because we all are gonna need it.
I just ordered 2 LV2424's from them. I live in Utah, and they are in Utah. I got the packages the next day. Good experience, and highly recommended.
(03-31-2020, 04:48 PM)boostinsteve Wrote: I just ordered 2 LV2424's from them. I live in Utah, and they are in Utah. I got the packages the next day. Good experience, and highly recommended.
Boostin, can u share a link for the site u got the inverters
https://usa-mpp-solar.com/home I just ordered the hybrid lv2424 he only had two in stock Peggy from Mpp solar sent me to him and said this is there U.S. distributor.
Damn. I wish I would have know about a US distr before I ordered mine. Peggy didn't say anything about that being an option.
Custom ~8kwh 18650 7p100s 24v system in OK, USA.