18650 >2000mAh cells wanted in Turkey

mbladen

I am expanding my DIY system by another 5kWh (shortly afterprobably 10kWh)and am struggling to get a source of decent reused cells here in Turkey. I am only interested in Scrap packs (Modems/ e-bike scooter/ laptops)not individual cell prices as budget will not stretch and I am retired and so have plenty of time (and in a weird way I really enjoy the process).

If you are based in Turkey and have 1000 cells plus please get in touch through DM

Google translated

Sistemimi ba?ka bir 5kWh (muhtemelen 10kWh'den k?sa bir sre sonra) kadar geni?letiyorum ve Trkiye'de iyi bir ?ekilde yeniden kullan?lan hcrelerin kayna??n? almak iin mcadele ediyorum. Ben sadece hurda paketleri (Modemler / e-bisiklet scooter / dizst bilgisayarlar) ile ilgilenmiyorum nk bte gerilmeyecek ve emekli oldu?um iin ok fazla zaman?m var (ve garip bir ?ekilde gerekten srecin tad?n? ?kar?yorum).

Trkiye'de ya??yorsan?z ve 1000 hcreniz varsa ltfen DM ile ileti?ime gein.

I thought it was a bit much to ask, Anyone with scrap Modem or Laptop batteries, i'd be interested

Thanks

Some times it takes awhile. Remember that the majority of the world are worried more about food and health atm. It's only been a week since you posted. Give it time ;)

Being in Turkey does make it more difficult to ship to you. I'm not sure if there are any others in the area. Perhaps you check the Introductions section and see if anyone there is close by, in another country perhaps that is close by.

Back