Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
USA based hybrid inverter?
Hey guys so I've been on the hunt for an 48v hybrid inverter for my off grid solar/18650 build and I have mainly been looking for something located in the US. I cant seem to find much except some unbranded red ones. I can order from over seas if absolutely needed but I was hoping someone would have a good source from something state side. Thanks!
http://usa-mpp-solar.com/ based out of Utah they might have a few left in stock
Have you tried ebay last I looked there were many who had us stock (ya right).
https://www.sol-ark.com/ they are in Texas
Schneider Electric has many sellers as do outback, Magnum
Later floyd
Awesome! Just got pointed to the MPP site over on the Fb group! Looks like its time to get an order together for an LV5048
Just wanted to drop in and say I have LV2424's. I am set up in my RV with it, and absolutely love it. I am also building my dad a system based on the same, but his will be LiFePo4 based battery.

Go for the MPPSolar, and you will not look back. The only bad part is that they are not UL listed. So keep that in mind.

(04-08-2020, 08:58 PM)boostinsteve Wrote: Just wanted to drop in and say I have LV2424's.  I am set up in my RV with it, and absolutely love it.  I am also building my dad a system based on the same, but his will be LiFePo4 based battery.

Go for the MPPSolar, and you will not look back.  The only bad part is that they are not UL listed.  So keep that in mind.
Thanks for the input! I believe Ill be ordering one of the LV5048s coming in on the next run. UL listed isnt a concern as I wont ever be tied to the actual grid with this system, as the inspiration for my build. What size bank do you have for your RV? We are converting a 31ft camper into a tiny home ourselves
I just ordered a LV5048 myself for my setup directly from MPP.  
(04-11-2020, 03:16 AM)BuffaloPowerWall Wrote: I just ordered a LV5048 myself for my setup directly from MPP.  
Was it in stock? I plan to call on monday and see myself
I ordered mine directly from MPP.  I just sent them an email and Peggy was the person who completed my order.  It should take about 20 days to arrive, so hopefully around early May I should receive it.
I received an email early this morning from Peggy that the inverter will ship in 22 days.
Awesome man thanks for the update! Im also looking into some bigger AIMs options, my deadline just got pushed back a year due to work so Ill have some more time to really get this system beefy before its up and running. May even get a 3kw mpp to use my 10kwh pack now to build the tiny home as Im looking into building another 14s240p to run a 12k AIMs inverter now that we have the time and will have a shipping container on sight to designate to solar