Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
USA based hybrid inverter?
My inverter was shipped Friday and it should arrive next Friday!

It just arrived stateside!
Just joined this group and so far its been a great source of info.

I ordered up my Split Phase LV2424 (The Green One) a few weeks back and waiting on delivery to the US.

I know I have ran across this info before but I can't seem to find it now. Does anyone know what the battery input voltage range is for this unit? I will be building a 18650 pack but I can't decide if I need a 7S or 8S.

The PIP (Non Grid-Tie) version of this inverter shows a max battery voltage of 31v but doesn't list a minimum.

Thank you fokes, any help would be greatly appreciated.
(05-24-2020, 05:49 PM)bchitwood73 Wrote:  I can't decide if I need a 7S or 8S.
Strongly recommend 7s  Smile
(05-24-2020, 05:49 PM)bchitwood73 Wrote: I ordered up my Split Phase LV2424 (The Green One) a few weeks back and waiting on delivery to the US.

I know I have ran across this info before but I can't seem to find it now. Does anyone know what the battery input voltage range is for this unit? I will be building a 18650 pack but I can't decide if I need a 7S or 8S.

Thank you fokes, any help would be greatly appreciated.
Did you order two lv2424's I will be building a 18650 pack but I can't decide if I need a 7S or 8S.'s?   For split phase you need two as they are 120v but are split phase capable
 I believe that 7s  is the one to make unless lifepo4 then 8s
later floyd
I ordered just a single unit to start off with and if It goes well, I will get get the 2nd unit with the parallel kits for a true "240 split phase"

The 7S config should give me a voltage range of about 20-29v give or take. I think the LV2424 can handle up to 31v but I don't know what the minimum is. I can't imagine its less then 19v?