Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Project 18650
Progress is slow, I am still waiting on a ton of packages from China, we are still in lock-down and our Post Service is shut, so in the meantime I have contunued testing my last load of cells and doing further research. 
I also took the time to bend my busbars ready from when I can start building my packs.

I have ordered the steal for my battery shed I should be getting it later this week and I will then start welding up my battery shed, I am hopping to my a vlog and take some snaps while I build it.
(05-27-2020, 10:08 AM)rolfbartels Wrote: Progress is slow, I am still waiting on a ton of packages from China, we are still in lock-down and our Post Service is shut, so in the meantime I have contunued testing my last load of cells and doing further research. 
Yes sir - a lot of purchases.  I just checked my spreadsheet and I'm over 350 purchases since my first purchase of (6 awg wire, 18650 bat holders, OPUS, and 60 UltraFire cells) Oct 2017.   Looks like you'll have a substantial powerwall to be proud of Smile