Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Battery Management System wiring
(05-09-2020, 10:39 PM)Korishan Wrote: Why is this in the Electric bikes section instead of the BMS section? Huh Huh

It's a BMS question that is pertinent across all applications.
I did not see the BMS section. I skipped reading, when i saw solar and wind, cause my actual project was about electric vehicles.
Sorry for that...
(05-09-2020, 11:03 PM)MakeLoveWork Wrote:
(05-09-2020, 10:39 PM)Korishan Wrote: Why is this in the Electric bikes section instead of the BMS section? Huh Huh

It's a BMS question that is pertinent across all applications.
I did not see the BMS section. I skipped reading, when i saw solar and wind, cause my actual project was about electric vehicles.
Sorry for that...

Then you looked right past it  Wink

Being that it's under Solar and Wind, I can see how that can be a little confusing at times.
Proceed with caution. Knowledge is Power! Literally! Cool 
Knowledge is Power; Absolute Knowledge is Absolutely Shocking!
Certified 18650 Cell Reclamation Technician

Please come join in general chit-chat and randomness at Discord Chat (channels: general, 3d-printing, linux&coding, 18650, humor, ...)
(this chat is not directly affiliated with SecondLifeStorage; VALID email req'd)
To close this thread, I just want to give a quick response with the solution I received.

For the BMS I bought, the BMS manufacturer said that Sketch 2 is the right way to connect everything.
But since I assume that this can differ between BMSs I'd advice everyone with a similar problem to reach out to their manufacturer.

Thanks for your replies. Smile