Tesla Tesla Tesla

Hey guys,

I have managed to secure a crashedTesla with the aim of using the battery pack modules as home energy storage. Can anyone here point me in the right direction for going this route?

what model Model X/S or Model 3??
I've done many X+S's, perhaps contact me for basic how-to,
you bring it to the forum

Carel

CarelHassink said:
what model Model X/S or Model 3??
I've done many X+S's, perhaps contact me for basic how-to,
you bring it to the forum

Carel

thanks Ill send you a PM. Have you got s thread showing your work? Its a model S

Awesome, and nice find. The S packs are pretty great. I hope you document it and show your work in progress.

ajw22 said:
No personal experience, but I hear the 6s configuration causes some headache concerning charger/inverter selection. You might want to look into that first.

It does limit his selection of inverters, but the ones that do work well with it, are really good options. Victron specifically has paired very well with the 6s packs.

CrimpDaddy said:
ajw22 said:
No personal experience, but I hear the 6s configuration causes some headache concerning charger/inverter selection. You might want to look into that first.

It does limit his selection of inverters, but the ones that do work well with it, are really good options. Victron specifically has paired very well with the 6s packs.

Do you have a link to your work examples or build thread here on the forum? I would like to do this and am happy to document my progress as it happens

Back