Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CLOSED] [SOLD ]Victron Multiplus 48/5000/70 - 30 units
One of the companies I am dealing with has a large number of Victron Multiplus 48V / 5000VA / 70A.
These were purchased for a project that didn't take off and are being cleared away.

https://www.victronenergy.com/inverters-...800va-3kva

Having read in detail, this can be used to create AC couple battery storage especially useful for those with standard solar PV installs that install Grid tie inverters and feed the grid.

There are approximately 30 units. I plan to purchase one for myself.
Price I have been give is £700 + VAT + freight

That comes to £700 + 140 + 35 or £875 delivered.

If you are interested, please let me know and I will request further details.

Hermit
That’s cheap.. what’s the catch?
(05-20-2020, 02:34 AM)Doin it Wrote: That’s cheap.. what’s the catch?

The company bulk purchased this for a home storage project that didn’t take off. That’s all the info I was given.
What’s the practical difference between these and the II
(05-20-2020, 09:38 AM)slimf Wrote: What’s the practical difference between these and the II

This is what Victron say on their page
The MultiPlus-II combines the functions of the MultiPlus and the MultiGrid.
It has all the features of the MultiPlus, plus an external current transformer option to implement PowerControl and PowerAssist and to optimize self-consumption with external current sensing (max. 32A). 
It also has all the features of the MultiGrid with built-in anti-islanding and an increasingly long list of country approvals.

Note: for a short period of time this product was called MultiGrid-II.

https://www.victronenergy.com/upload/doc...son-EN.pdf
slimf likes this post
I am interesting in two Victrons if they are willing to send them to South Africa.
regards
Hi Dave, 

Check your PM.

Regards
I have asked @Ibiza & @Maikel
Ibiza likes this post
(05-22-2020, 08:00 AM)Ibiza Wrote: I am interesting in two Victrons if they are willing to send them to South Africa.
regards

I was told that they are not willing to deal with arranging freight outside UK. Having said that they are open to you arranging collection.
Wink 
thanks. I am not willing to fly to the UK these days
100kwh-hunter likes this post