Leaf battery packs and modules

Status
Not open for further replies.

hermitdave

The company mentioned in Victron Multiplus post has a few full Leaf battery,modules and BMS

1x complete gen 1 pack. unknown
Price: 2000 + VAT

image_yqmysz.jpg

[size=small][size=small][size=small]1x full gen2 24kwh pack >85% soh[/size][/size][/size]
[size=small][size=small][size=small]Price: [size=small]4000 + VAT[/size][/size][/size][/size]

2x full gen3 30kwh packs >60%SOH
Price: 3000 + VAT each

1x full gen4 40kwh pack >95%SOH
Price:[size=small]7000 + VAT[/size]
image_qfzoao.jpg

[size=small][size=small][size=small]1 x full 48 modules from gen 1 24kwh ~60% SOH.[/size][/size][/size]
[size=small][size=small]Price:[size=small][size=small]1000 + VAT[/size][/size][/size][/size]

image_grqsdo.jpg

image_xsyjyg.jpg

[size=small][size=small][size=small]150 xNew leaf Gen4 modules. 400 + VATeach.

35x Orion Jr BMS units with harnesses. 500 + VATeach[/size]
[/size]
[/size]

[size=small][size=small][size=small]I was told that they are open to sensible offers. They are a legitimate business and known within EV and related tech - V2G and more so please do not ask for VAT free transactions.[/size][/size][/size]

[size=small][size=small][size=small]If you are interested, please message me with an offer and we will take it from there.[/size][/size][/size]

slimf said:
Those prices are insanely expensive

I was given this pricing. If you think they are cheaper, I can ask them to re-evaluate pricing if you give me a link or two. I havent only ever checked eBay listings ever so unsure.

solarsteve said:
Welcome to ripp off Britain.....cheaper to import from US and pay 25% duty !!

I spoke to my contact and he iterated that this is similar eBay prices that they have themselves sold packs. Having said that they are open to reasonable offer on packs and are willing to offer bulk purchase discounts

eBay sellers dont sell packs at those prices. They sit there unsold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back