Batrium and Conext integration

400bird

Does anyone know if Batrium has made progress on integration with Schneider Conext inverters?

There is a thread I was going to reply to and continue the conversation, but it is more than 3 months old.

Original thread:
https://secondlifestorage.com/showthread.php?tid=4849

In that thread, two years ago they mention the Conext Battery Bridge, that is still not available. But, it may have been superseded or integrated into the gateway.

Thanks

Background information: Conext XW pro with Conext gateway. I would be looking at a watchmon 5 and mm8

400bird said:
Does anyone know if Batrium has made progress on integration with Schneider Conext inverters?

There is a thread I was going to reply to and continue the conversation, but it is more than 3 months old.

Original thread:
https://secondlifestorage.com/showthread.php?tid=4849

In that thread, two years ago they mention the Conext Battery Bridge, that is still not available. But, it may have been superseded or integrated into the gateway.

Thanks

Background information: Conext XW pro with Conext gateway. I would be looking at a watchmon 5 and mm8
I'm waiting for the same thing. Batrium has it on their to do list, but it's going to be a while. I believe the Bridge is no longer available as it was used for lithium battery integration and that has been incorporated directly into the XW. I just turned my system on yesterday. 6848 XW+, ComBox, SCP, 14S7P Leaf modules. At the moment the WM4 controls only my DC circuit breaker in case of critical fault and does the balancing. There was someone here writing Modbus code to control inverter, but I'm not sure where they are at on that. I was thinking of doing the same thing but it's been a long time since I wrote any code.

Batrium did respond to my email. Yes, Schneider is still "on the to do list" so to say.

But, the bridge functionality was integrated into the Conext Gateway. When Batrium gets around to it, they will likely use the gateway as the point of integration with they system.

How do you like the 6848+? It is great on paper, but if feel like most people around the internet think Victron or one of the other names is a better choice. But, I believe the Schneider fits my needs better than the others.

My permit is for a 6848 pro, gateway, and mini power distribution panel. Using the mini power distribution panel, I can run the solar directly there, instead of AC coupling at the critical loads panel.

We'll see how well that plan sticks as I work through the slow build.

400bird said:
Batrium did respond to my email. Yes, Schneider is still "on the to do list" so to say.

But, the bridge functionality was integrated into the Conext Gateway. When Batrium gets around to it, they will likely use the gateway as the point of integration with they system.

How do you like the 6848+? It is great on paper, but if feel like most people around the internet think Victron or one of the other names is a better choice. But, I believe the Schneider fits my needs better than the others.

My permit is for a 6848 pro, gateway, and mini power distribution panel. Using the mini power distribution panel, I can run the solar directly there, instead of AC coupling at the critical loads panel.

@400bird So far so good with the XW+. My solar is AC coupled as I'm using Enphase M250/IQ7 microinverters. 39 panels. Just turned the XW+ on last Sunday. Trying to get Batrium to balance out my Leaf module packs. Couple weird things with the XW+ is it exits absorption charge well before the 180 minute limit and the inverter goes from grid support into AC Passthru 0.5 volts above recharge voltage setting as if it's in load shave mode. Overall, it's working well though. I'm limited on space so I built my own micro-PDP using all the active components found in the mini-PDP.
image_uqvwfd.jpg

400bird said:

Yes, I noted that the Gateway has the CAN bus interface. I have one on order to replace my ComBox which will go up for sale on Ebay. Still haven't heard back from Schneider on my Grid Support issue and it's been more than a week since I contacted them.

Back