Plastic Scrap Recycling?

• I Recycle Them

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • I Throw Them In The Trash

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters

TheBatteries

Administrator
What do you do with your plastic casing scraps from opening batteries? None of the recyclers in my area will take them since they don't have a plastic recycling number on them. Do you recycling them? If so, is it a regular recycling center or somewhere special? Also would be interested to hear your country too.

I just take mine to the local recycling center

Mine goes in the glass/plastic recycle bin and gets picked up by the city. Haven't had any complaints or tickets

Pretty much all plastics are collected in large bins by the supermarket nearby, so in addition to the PET soda bottles and all other packaging plastics I'll throw this in there.
The electronics are collected in the municipal recycling center, which gives me an opportunity to talk to the guys there in the hope they have some laptop packs they can give me.

I throw mine in the garbage, I can't recycle them here as nobody wants them, not even my local municipalities allow me to put them in the recycling bin so I just throw them out in the trash. My motto is if i have to pay to get rid of something, I am going to throw it out in the trash where I pay nothing.

CUDAcores89 said:
I throw mine in the garbage, I can't recycle them here as nobody wants them, not even my local municipalities allow me to put them in the recycling bin so I just throw them out in the trash. My motto is if i have to pay to get rid of something, I am going to throw it out in the trash where I pay nothing.
www.preciousplastic.com

Back