Habari (Hello) from Kenya

Solloh

I am a huge fan of anything renewable, hence18650s and Solar are a perfect match for me when it comes to power.

I am a family man, asoftware engineer and a poultry farmer (capacity of 2000 chickens at a go). I love data and analytics and beautiful charts showing trends, data insights, etc

I have been reading and learning over the past few months on things solar and 18650s and I want to immensely thank the "solar gods" who went before us, HBPowerwall, Will Prowse, David Poz, DIY Tech and Repairs, Jehu and the rest. I am truly standing on the shoulders of giants. The amount and depth of information in this forum is truly a gold mine.

I live in Kenya, where the sun literally shines every single day 365 days in a year hence harnessing solar is a no brainer. My current aim is to fully power the poultry farm with solar and track and log all parameters in the system from the solar power being harvested to power being consumed from the inverter and everything in between.

I am looking forward to learn more and also give back to the community.

Thanks

Welcome sounds like you have a plan.I remember when I first started I had a plan now still have that plan and many other plans. This journey can be habit forming.
later floyd

floydR said:
Welcome sounds like you have a plan.I remember when I first started I had a plan now still have that plan and many other plans. This journey can be habit forming.
later floyd

Thanks. I have a plan, first power the farm then a house. How are your plans? I hope some moved from the plan phase ;) :p

Back