Powerwall 28kWh - UK, N.Wales

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wardy

Hi, for sale is my powerwall which you can find the build detail for it hereDan's 57kWh Build. I finished the build at the beginning of the year but unfortunately I'm yet to even put it into service so its yet to be used. It doesn't look likely that I'm going to be able to use it any time soon either, it seems a shame to have it sat there so I'm selling it sosomeonecan put it to good use andhave many years of use out of it.

Only branded cells have been used!

All packs have been rigorously tested at ever stage and are fused on both sides with 0.15mm tinned copper wire.There are8packs that have been spot welded and 6 that have been soldered. (see pics)
All packs have hadfinal capacity test with a icharger X6 andrange between 528Ah and 542Ah so all packs are very closely matched.

It comes with the following items:

28kWh battery
Storage unit which houses the battery perfectly and has room to fit another battery ofthe same size.
Fuse Switch Disconnector
Busbar and box
70mm2 red&black cable x 1.5m
35mm2 red&black cable x 3m (one end crimped already)
9x Liitokala - Lii-500

All you need to do is connect it to an Inverter and you are up and running.

I've no clue what this is worth, only the cost of materials i've put into it, the amount of cell holders cost over 200 alone.

So I'm open to sensible offers please

Collection only form Prestatyn Area, N,Wales.

Thanks

image_qnsmif.jpgimage_plxxto.jpg

image_udncuo.jpg

image_iqqusz.jpg
image_whhdkm.jpg
image_fdiieq.jpg

image_jhfodl.jpg

image_tdcayt.jpg

image_currnl.jpg

image_kspggd.jpg

image_bfwqns.jpg

image_tydztr.jpg
image_glsuok.jpg

image_kkbhcu.jpg

image_nfffoi.jpg

image_gzlouv.jpg

Hi. Im in North Wales and I am building a powerwall. I could pay 1,000 if thats any good to you. I dont need the x6 charger or the other Liitokalas.
Im in Graigfechan near Ruthin, not far away.
Cheers

Erv: Removed email link. If you wish to have them email you, please make sure you have that optioned turned on in your user profile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back