rePackr adding packs

rolfbartels

So I have used rePackr to build my first 14s80p packs and ea. worked out to 180ah per cell pack, I am now wanting build my next 14s80p and I have more than enough cells, when I use rePacker there is no option to specify both cells in parallel and pack capacity, the idea is to have rePackr build the next 14 packs @r 180ahea. using 80 cells per pack out of all the cells available. Instead It's taking al the highest cells and building 210 ah packs. Now I have to manipulate the list of available cells to try and get it as close as possible to 180ah,

Am I missing something here ?

rolfbartels said:
So I have used rePackr to build my first 14s80p packs and ea. worked out to 180ah per cell pack, I am now wanting build my next 14s80p and I have more than enough cells, when I use rePacker there is no option to specify both cells in parallel and pack capacity, the idea is to have rePackr build the next 14 packs @r 180ahea. using 80 cells per pack out of all the cells available. Instead It's taking al the highest cells and building 210 ah packs. Now I have to manipulate the list of available cells to try and get it as close as possible to 180ah,

Am I missing something here ?
You can use the Repackr by nemo if you have excel.
Itallows you to choose what you want for mAh for each pack.Try it.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1srmTktrdsLH11zkxoVVx-Y49m5V34Ug6?usp=sharing

Wolf

Beautiful works a treat, the other thing I like is that it's off line so you won't loose you config or packs ! Thanks Wolf

Another tool that save you time if https://delim.co/ to comma delimit capacity strings

CG

The repackr doesn't work for me.

I get this error

image_cknoie.jpg

After I click yes, I get this message.

image_tqwtpb.jpg

I can add cells and when I click the Start Repackr button, it doesn't do anything.

zerberfert said:

I get this error

image_cknoie.jpg

image_tqwtpb.jpg

I can add cells and when I click the Start Repackr button, it doesn't do anything.
Not sure.
What version of excel are you using?
I have attached an original version. See if that works.
Wolf

Attachments

• Nemo Repackr.xlsm
    116.6 KB · Views: 241

I get this error

image_cknoie.jpg

image_tqwtpb.jpg

Sorry for the double post

It doesn't work either. I am using a pretty old version of Office, it's Office 2007.

zerberfert said:

It doesn't work either. I am using a pretty old version of Office, it's Office 2007.

Ouch yea I think it has to have at least 2010 or 2013.

Sorry. Maybe download a demo version but I think you need a cc for that now Micro$haft.
Wolf

Maybe try importing the spreadsheet into google spreadsheets, libreoffice, openoffice,etc and see if any of them can output a compatible comma delineated list , or use https://delim.co/ Free Comma Separating Tool been years since I used repackr last time I did it required only a csv file to work
Later floyd

floydR said:
Maybe try importing the spreadsheet into google spreadsheets, libreoffice, openoffice,etc and see if any of them can output a compatible comma delineated list , or use https://delim.co/ Free Comma Separating Tool been years since I used repackr last time I did it required only a csv file to work
Later floyd

Yea floydR this is an excel based repacker not the online version here at SLS.
It allows you to save your results locally and you can manipulate the results more to your liking.
Also if you have your cells numberd in an excel sheet you can import the Cell#, mAh and IR and will keep that info correlated so you can then search for the cell number not just the mAh results. Makes building a pack a bit easier as we (well at least me) sort cells in boxes by # rather than mAh.

Wolf

image_ldfihy.jpg

image_joalbq.jpg

image_ayvybo.jpg

zerberfert

Hey if you want you can attach a txt file of your cells with your requirements and I can run it and send it back to you.
Wolf

ah :) no wonder I was having trouble understand what the problem was.
Later floyd

Back