Rebooting MS 3000

gdmorris

Can anybody tell me how to reboot a MS 3000? I have bought a property with a MS 3000 installed with pylontech batteries. The screen is blank and the instruction manual says it will start automatically if circuits are activated in the right order ... but nothing seems to be happrning!

I don't know what an MS 3000 is. Google is turning up a LOT of various items from Mystery Science Theater 3000 to a Microsoft Mouse.

XANTREX MS-3000 3KW INVERTER ?
battery below the low voltage cut off of inverter? The pylontech batteries bms may also have shut down?

Later floyd

circuit breaker on inverter needs reset?

Korishan said:
I don't know what an MS 3000 is. Google is turning up a LOT of various items from Mystery Science Theater 3000 to a Microsoft Mouse.
Sorry - should have given more detail!

SoFar MS 3000 battery management system. Manufactured by Shenzen SoFar Solar Ltd

floydR said:
XANTREX MS-3000 3KW INVERTER ?
battery below the low voltage cut off of inverter? The pylontech batteries bms may also have shut down?

Later floyd

circuit breaker on inverter needs reset?

Thank you

It's a SoFar battery managemnet system. The battery voltage could have fallen ... I have no idea how long it's been off, could be a year or more. The main inverter is working fine, the bms has pwer from the grid. There's no on-off or reset facility on the bms, it's supposed to fire itself up when the system is brought on line. I'm completely baffled about what else to try!

Battery voltage too low?
51.8v nominal, voltage range 42v - 58.8v
Some systems require a certain voltage to startup, above nominal voltage might work.

Later floyd

Back