European Source for Chinese BMS

dragonfly

Just recently I've been getting serious delays and charges from customs here in Bulgaria, does anyone know of an EU source for the Chinese BMS (Looking for 16s, Lifepo4 with bluetooth) or even an aliexpress store that has euro warehouse?

dragonfly said:
Just recently I've been getting serious delays and charges from customs here in Bulgaria, does anyone know of an EU source for the Chinese BMS (Looking for 16s, Lifepo4 with bluetooth) or even an aliexpress store that has euro warehouse?
Hello

If you want to order by aliexpress, you have to ask to ship with Post NL. This is via the Netherlands, once it is in the Netherlands your package is in Europe.
From there they send it to your country, it cost a little amount but you are the winner. Between the european country's there are no customs or import taxes to pay. This is the issue.
Have a nice day :)

Thanks, I spoke to one of my usual suppliers on AliExpress,came while they don't do PostNL they do offer an inclusive delivery service. Don't know how they've done it exactly but it took a few days to arrive in Hungary and is now en-route to me with UPS within Europe.

Back