Used & tested 18650 *USA only*

morningcoffee1

Due to changes on eBay, we are selling our 18650 inventory here instead.

We harvested these cells from used laptop battery packs. All batteries are fully tested. They also have been laying around for ~2 months, and we will not include batteries that obviously have discharged. We do *NOT* reset CID chips. If a battery does not charge, they are recycled.

Shipping is included, ground shipping to USA only. Payment through Paypal, contact usfor details. If needed I can set up an buy-now auction through eBay so you can see our rating and you have some extra warranty.

In principle I sell these in groups of 40 (forty), with shipping included (see table below). If you need different amounts, contact usand we can work something out. S/H by itself is around $8, so combining more batteries is to your benefit.

Right now I have grouped them by mAh, if you need tighter groups (like within 100 mAh) just let usknow

Currently in inventory (groups of 40):

Capacity Price Quantity available

1500 - 1699 mAh: $40 2
1700 - 1999 mAh: $50 4
2000 - 2299 mAh: $60 8
2300 - 2599 mAh $70 5

Local pickup available

image_flboaq.jpg

image_echjvj.jpg

image_xlxiiz.jpg

I see you have it listed for US only. That's fine, but could include "where" in the US are and if local pick up is available?

I know it's off topic as well, but what exactly happened regarding Ebay sales of 18650s?

Armbat said:
I know it's off topic as well, but what exactly happened regarding Ebay sales of 18650s?

They basically banned them. You can't send them outside of OEM packaging (ie, laptop, powertool, etc packs)

I looked up all the requirements for shipping some of my cells via UPS.

They require so much info and documentation I feel it's not worth it.

"A UN 38.3 Test Report or other signed certification that verifies compliance:
Name and address of the agency performing the testing
Location and date where the testing was completed"

Am I missing something?What are others doing to ship like (20) 18650's within US?

thanks

ppavone said:
I looked up all the requirements for shipping some of my cells via UPS.

They require so much info and documentation I feel it's not worth it.

"A UN 38.3 Test Report or other signed certification that verifies compliance:
Name and address of the agency performing the testing
Location and date where the testing was completed"

Am I missing something?What are others doing to ship like (20) 18650's within US?

thanks

I have shipped boxes of cells via UPS for years. Call your local hub and ask. Some are more relaxed on requirements. Just make sure you don't pack them before you drop them off. They always make me open the package at the hub. I provided stickers, msds, and extra packing material

Korishan said:
I see you have it listed for US only. That's fine, but could include "where" in the US are and if local pick up is available?

Sorry about that. Location: Austin TX, and yes local pickup is available

Back