Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Esperyd´s Raspberry PI project
I have 2 5048MG in parallel so I have 2 services running in two different tables (pip_query_general_status and query_general_status).
Do you know how can I sum the production of my PV from the both tables in a SingleStat ?
I'm working on a node-red flow to capture data from a pzem-016 instead of the SDM modules. The PZEM can be found for around $10 on eBay and also use ModBus over RS485

https://www.amazon.com/Frequency-Communication-Voltmeter-Multimeter-interface/dp/B07S6SFKTK/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=pzem-016&qid=1568119518&s=gateway&sr=8-1

I
 have figured out the addresses and created a flow to capture the relevant data.

I'll probably end up integrating this into your daromers diypowerflow project, is anyone else working with PZEMs?
(09-04-2019, 08:29 AM)Lagachette Wrote: I have 2 5048MG in parallel so I have 2 services running in two different tables (pip_query_general_status and query_general_status).
Do you know how can I sum the production of my PV from the both tables in a SingleStat ?

I managed to did it with node red.

Other question, is it possible to know the current source of my inverters, if they taking energy from grid or solar+batteries ?
LPG: I have them here to but i havent used them in my real system. I wanted more accurate readings and something my electrician would approve to use.

The SDM120 is sligthly more expensive but on other hand i like the higher quality Smile

When you have your flow done feel free to post a paste.bin link to the exported flow. I bet someone else would love to use it.
The Ultimate DIY Solar and build place
YouTube / Forum system setup / My webpage  Diy Tech & Repairs

Current: 10kW Mpp Hybrid | 4kW PIP4048 | 2x PCM60x | 100kWh LiFePo4 | 20kWh 14s 18650 |  66*260W Poly | ABB S3 and S5 Trip breakers
Upcoming: 14S 18650~30kWh
(09-11-2019, 09:13 PM)daromer Wrote: LPG: I have them here to but i havent used them in my real system. I wanted more accurate readings and something my electrician would approve to use.

The SDM120 is sligthly more expensive but on other hand i like the higher quality Smile

When you have your flow done feel free to post a paste.bin link to the exported flow. I bet someone else would love to use it.

That's my plan, I'm currently working on the power flow node project by fernandu (easier to modify his than your fork) I got the MQTT to work but for some reason it's not registering packets going to the grid.

I also saw the SDM120, problem is that they're rated at 40A, in the US when using split phase I'd have to use 2 of them (one for each L) and I need 125A so I have to use a non-invasive (CT based) meter.
My fork is based on different layout yes Smile
I should refork His to get websockets but havent bothered yet.

Yeah max current in sdm is low in your standards. Sweden is 16-25a at most per phase Smile

Current: 10kW Mpp Hybrid | 4kW PIP4048 | 2x PCM60x | 100kWh LiFePo4 | 20kWh 14s 18650 |  66*260W Poly | ABB S3 and S5 Trip breakers
daromer I want to start by saying thank you for the hard work, I'm not so good with software and I would like to use your ISO to get a nice Grafana interface for the DiyBMS V4.
Somebody already used daromer ISO and DiyBMS and can share an image or some tips on what I need to configure to make it work?
For the moment I have a 7s DiyBMS working fine an a raspberry pi 3+ on the way.
You really dont need my ISO for that. You basically only need a Raspberry with Grafana + influxdb and some way to get the data stored Smile

Perhaps someone got it.

I should get me a DIY BMS some day to incorporate hmm
glide likes this post

(09-21-2019, 06:17 PM)daromer Wrote: You really dont need my ISO for that. You basically only need a Raspberry with Grafana + influxdb and some way to get the data stored Smile

Perhaps someone got it.

I should get me a DIY BMS some day to incorporate hmm

Any chance you can share the JSON for your Grafana dashboard. I have been banging my head around trying to get a good influx query to calculate kWh used in a given period of time but I keep coming up with odd numbers, maybe looking at yours would help.
You have the code eatlier in this threads.