Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Esperyd´s Raspberry PI project
1. Google grafana as example
2. If you used my default image it will expand automatically. If you fiddled around you most likely screwed it up or as i said what sd card did you use? Ebay one??

https://www.google.com/search?q=expand+r...e&ie=UTF-8
iomagico likes this post
The Ultimate DIY Solar and build place
YouTube / Forum system setup / My webpage  Diy Tech & Repairs

Current: 10kW Mpp Hybrid | 4kW PIP4048 | 2x PCM60x | 100kWh LiFePo4 | 20kWh 14s 18650 |  66*260W Poly | ABB S3 and S5 Trip breakers
Upcoming: 14S 18650~30kWh
(07-15-2020, 07:18 PM)daromer Wrote: 1. Google grafana as example
2. If you used my default image it will expand automatically. If you fiddled around you most likely screwed it up or as i said what sd card did you use? Ebay one??

https://www.google.com/search?q=expand+r...e&ie=UTF-8

thanks again Daromer.
for some reasons my filesystem did not expanded automatically.
SD quality is high (samsung) but my linux knowledge is very low.
Followed your link and now my disk got 64GB space.
thanks
Hi All, I've been using solar-sis as a reporting/graphing tool for my PCM60x but I was wondering how you can go about changing settings remotely on the device as well. For example- say if I wanted to change the max charging from 40 amps to 45 amps, can anyone describe how I could make that change? There doesnt seem to be much in the docs and I can't seem to make any sense of the Node-JS scripts.
I finally got my raspberry pi 3 in from China. I wanted to get your OS installed and play with it before I get my system up and running.

@daromer

I am having trouble downloading your Pi iso from you website. Both links are doing the same thing.

Here is the error it is giving me. Do you know why?

I have installed a new webbserver. Havent moved the ISO.

Will fix later today
The Ultimate DIY Solar and build place
YouTube / Forum system setup / My webpage  Diy Tech & Repairs

Current: 10kW Mpp Hybrid | 4kW PIP4048 | 2x PCM60x | 100kWh LiFePo4 | 20kWh 14s 18650 |  66*260W Poly | ABB S3 and S5 Trip breakers
Upcoming: 14S 18650~30kWh