Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Esperyd´s Raspberry PI project
Guys, sorry for noob question, but I have installed the .img on RPi 3, configured IP with network, I have access to Grafana, my inverter is PIP4048 and I have connected the USB cable from the inverter to the RPi 3... but I can't find whats next and how do I make the communication to work?

In ideal scenario I want to be able to configure external link for the Output of the inverter (Utility or SBU) to my Domoticz RPi 3 (different controller) and also to connect my ANT-BMS to one of the RPi's, so I can do automatic transfer of Utility<>SBU, depending on the capacity (Ah) left on my battery.

Too bad I don't know much about software/programming to do this without help, can someone help me out?
First you need to configure solar-sis software so it get the proper data from the inverter and then set it up so the data is transfered to the database.

When thats done you can set up grafana to visualize it all.
This is not automatic since its different from each setup like ports and such. You can find more information in the thread and in the videos but its not a UI to do all this.

To get the controller going you need to do some more scripting and even write some code to hook that bms together and talk to solar-sis.
NOTE! My links supplied in this message may be affiliated with Ebay and by clicking on them you agree on the terms.
YouTube / Forum system setup / My webpage  Diy Tech & Repairs

Current: 10kW Mpp Hybrid | 4kW PIP4048 | 2x PCM60x | 100kWh LiFePo4 | 20kWh 14s 18650 |  66*260W Poly | ABB S3 and S5 Trip breakers
Upcoming: 14S 18650~30kWh
Thanks Daromer for the ISO, the Batrium side works as expected. my Challenge now is every 3 days, i need to manually connect my laptop via USB to batrium WM4 and do the JOIN WIFI AP again. Every 3 days the batrium disconnects from the router. Other devices on the router don't disconnect from the router. is there any setting on batrium to make to connect automatically/permanently to router?

I couldn't make my 5048MK showup on the Grafana, hence i used solspiplog.
Is there a way to make the data from the batrium show on emoncms?
Hi
Cant help you with the Batrium part. I dont have the problem myself. Do you have the latest version? Have you talked to the support? What model of the watchmon are you using? How close is the AP?

You need to configure Grafana to show the values. Latest version does not show your data per default. Though Batrium plugin should store the data automatically i think hmm.. Dont rememeber. Havent used that iso for a long time and im in making of new stuff. For instance a wireless dongle that you attach to each MPP inverter/charger that then sends the data. Alot more stable.
Its finally working so in best case the first video to come out this weekend.
And the new ISO with dockerized systems will be handed out to soon

Batrium -> Emon.
Use Node red and take the messages sent via MQTT from the WatchmonUDPlistener to Emoncms. I dont use Emon at all so i ditched that part im afraid.
NOTE! My links supplied in this message may be affiliated with Ebay and by clicking on them you agree on the terms.
YouTube / Forum system setup / My webpage  Diy Tech & Repairs

Current: 10kW Mpp Hybrid | 4kW PIP4048 | 2x PCM60x | 100kWh LiFePo4 | 20kWh 14s 18650 |  66*260W Poly | ABB S3 and S5 Trip breakers
Upcoming: 14S 18650~30kWh
Am using WM4,
Preset Version 2
Hardware version 4.3
Firmware version 4.10
Software Version 2.012.
Are these the latest?

Looking forward to you New ISO, thanks.