Laptop Batteries

Status
Not open for further replies.
it would help to know where you are located so that others can accurately respond. For example, if you are in the US, you won't be getting batteries shipped from the EU as it would be drastically cost prohibitive, if they didn't get contained at the import yard and require a hefty import fee to release them.

Korishan said:
it would help to know where you are located so that others can accurately respond. For example, if you are in the US, you won't be getting batteries shipped from the EU as it would be drastically cost prohibitive, if they didn't get contained at the import yard and require a hefty import fee to release them.

Hi Korishan, I did actually, "Sweden", in the last sentence, you must have missed itbut thanks for helping me with the postanyway :) . Actually, I'm willing to drive andcollect battery packs, across most of Western Europe if I can find somebody who can sell me many hundred of packs, not just a few. I'm at the beginning of my powerwall journey and I've managed to source a grand total of... wait for it....6 packs so far! This may take a while haha.

When going to italy go to him, when go to Holland contact the grootrecycling.
Other good sellers in the eu i dont know.
But to ship them, good luck, even to or from the eu in the eu, good luck....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back