EPEVER Solar Station Error

rhedbatt

anyone know how to fix this? the software is just working fine for months but now when i open the application it gives error

image_pwoqkv.jpg

image_vjelye.jpg

tried updating m.netframework and reinstalling the program but still did not fix the problem

Have you checked windows logs to see what errors it might be tossing?

Right click Start button, click on Event Viewer, then go to Windows Logs, and Application (usually). Look at the ones that are Red with a white X. You may have to clear the log and recreate the error to see it if you have a lot of issues listed.

It's also possible that the error won't show up there either. But it's a start.
Also, did you search for the error in google?

But considering that the error says: "Unrecognized database format 'C:\....\epsolar.mdb'", this leads me to believe the database became corrupt. Only 2 fixes here would be to delete the database and let EPEver recreate it (if it will), or uninstall and reinstall the software.

Another option, if you have the software, is to open the database in MS Access and see if it can repair it. It might not be able to, though.

Btw, it's "not" a problem with .net framework. That's just the function that reported the error

Korishan said:
Have you checked windows logs to see what errors it might be tossing?

Right click Start button, click on Event Viewer, then go to Windows Logs, and Application (usually). Look at the ones that are Red with a white X. You may have to clear the log and recreate the error to see it if you have a lot of issues listed.

It's also possible that the error won't show up there either. But it's a start.
Also, did you search for the error in google?

But considering that the error says: "Unrecognized database format 'C:\....\epsolar.mdb'", this leads me to believe the database became corrupt. Only 2 fixes here would be to delete the database and let EPEver recreate it (if it will), or uninstall and reinstall the software.

Another option, if you have the software, is to open the database in MS Access and see if it can repair it. It might not be able to, though.

Btw, it's "not" a problem with .net framework. That's just the function that reported the error
i tried to search the error in google but found nothing.there is no error in event viewer., also tried to delete the database and uninstall/reinstall the application this gives the same error, i also thought that maybe it's the driveand tried installing it in D: drive but still the same error. Also tried redownloading the software in epever website, by any chance do you have the older version of the program maybe can you send it to me?

Dang, that sux. No I don't. I don't have one of those. Maybe someone else here on the forum might that could send. Not sure how to trace down the error. :huh: :huh:

Sometimes the Windows (.NET) subsytemsgets 'out of whack'. Do you have a 2nd computer you could try? If the 2nd oneworks, then maybe revert to a save point orre-install the original computer. I know this isn't ideal...

Back